The Walkers Ireland project was a Cat B tenant turnkey fitout on the 5th Floor, The Exchange Building, IFSC, Dublin 1
The project on the 5th Floor of the Exchange Building was designed to accommodate Walkers Ireland current staff requirements with provision for future expansion in the Exchange.
Project highlights included:
- Generous open plan spaces
- Cellularised offices with natural light
- Both collaborative and private meeting hubs
- Client meeting rooms complete with state of the art Audio Visual technology
- Bespoke Corian reception desk, together with canteen, client and staff tea points
- Full building services installation including access control to the client’s requirements.
- All finishes to client specific requirements, including bespoke graphics and manifestations.
19,000 sq. ft.
Reddy Architecture + Urbanism
O’Connor Sutton Cronin
Block 8 Unit 7G,
Blanchardstown Corporate Park 1,
Dublin D15 TD6C